1. Brandy Melville Boutiques. A Malibu vibe but clothes are so affordable and it is all one size fits all! I picked up a beach-ready dress, a tank top, a skirt, a necklace and 2 bracelets for my daughters for $107. Apparently Italian based!
2. Trish McEvoy Glaze Eye Shadow White Peach ($16)
Summer is the only time I can wear shimmer. This shadow is perfect for those hot summer evenings out when you feel like wearing all white.
3. M-61 Power Glow Peel (10-day $28 | 30-day $62)
My new 1 minute 1 step peel for glowing, radiant skin.
4. NARS The Multiple in South Beach ($39)
I am all about BB cream, eyeliner, and mascara only right now. I use the Multiple for a pop of bronzy-peach color for lips and cheeks.
5. SF Giants pitcher Tim Lincecum
Barry and I went to the Giants/Mets game at AT&T Park – this pitcher exudes calmness and expertise, and has fun at what he does. All things I strive for...