1. Solution for Pale Legs & Arms. I raced into Bluemercury Rittenhouse Square to figure out what to use on my pale winter legs, pre- a black tie wedding to which I was wearing a short dress. They team recommended the new NARS Laguna Body Tint SPF 30 Sunscreen. It did the trick! I used it on my legs and arms once I had my LBD on. Someone even commented on my “tan” and asked me where I had been! This would be great on the beach, given the SPF!
2. Neroli Love. Those of you that know me, know that my all time favorite fragrance is the original Acqua di Parma Colonia. A neroli and rose fragrance, I adore the light citrus scent. Neroli is extracted from the bitter orange tree and was made popular by a 17th century Italian ‘IT” girl, Anne Marie de Nerola. I have two new loves – Jo Malone's Basil Neroli, which has classic neroli but is spiced up and more green with the peppery basil addition. I have also always loved Tom Ford’s Neroli Portofino, which has more depth and amber undertones! I can never have too much neroli!
3. Teen Insight. I’m always watching what my girls are loving – they are the future. They are addicted to Glamglow’s Supermud Clearing Treatment. They swear it takes out all of their blackheads and completely clears their pores. My 13 year old also loves her Foreo Luna 2 facial cleansing brush!
4. My New Creation. PowerGlow Eye Cream - which I have only been working on for 4 short years - is finally here. Yes, glycolic in an eye cream! I am a glycolic addict. It is my favorite ingredient for line reduction, skin resurfacing and the “glow” we are always searching for. It was hard to get right - I LOVE this, for under-eye luminosity and the reduction in the appearance of the laugh lines around the eyes. I can’t wait to hear what you think!
5. Currently Using. A quick list of what I’m grabbing for these days: Laura Mercier Lip Parfait Creamy Colourbalm in Cinnful - great evening nude with smoky eyes. Lune+Aster RealGlow Primer - I've been using this with nothing over it on the days I feel like the No Makeup look. Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Lip and Cheek in Perfect Perfect Rose- my daytime go-to. ReVive Soleil Superieur SPF50- glorious under CC cream, tinted moisturizer, or any foundation.