I have so many beauty products everywhere throughout my home. My teenagers and Barry are always sifting through things. Every once in a while, we discover or rediscover favorites that we adore and can’t live without. Here are the current must-haves in the Beck house:
1. The Perfect Post-Blowout Flyaway Calmer. R+Co Foil Frizz + Static Control Spray. My daughters discovered this one. They pulled it off the huge shelf of hair care products we have. It is light and airy, and a couple of sprays post-blowout create gorgeous, smooth hair.
2. Amazing Lip Balm. Chanel Rouge Coco Baume. My lips have been feeling dry and parched thanks to the 90-degree weather in Washington. This is the perfect moisturizing lip balm for under lipstick or gloss.
Available in select stores only.
3. The Family Face Cleanser. M-61 Fast Blast Cleansing Cloths. This formula took me forever to nail. The whole family is using them to wash their faces morning and night. In fact, my 12-year-old’s skin is positively glowing. These cloths have skin-perfecting alpha hydroxy acids in them, fine for teens, moms and dads.
4. An Anti-Aging, Skin-Plumping Wonder. La Mer Genaissance The Eye & Expression Cream. I am in love with La Mer’s newest eye cream. They sent it to me and I have been saving and savoring it. Plumping, hydrating and toning, it is everything all wrapped together into one product.
5. Heavenly Relaxing Room Spray. This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray. The girls made me send this calming, soothing lavender spray with them to camp. They love how it freshens up their pillows, their bunks and the entire camp cabin. I love spraying this in my bedroom too!