- Skinceuticals SPF 45 tubes. This is the only sunscreen that prevents the kids and me from burning. Available in store or by phone at 800.355.6000
- Dermalogica Pure White SPF30. I am in love with this new sunscreen that is a pure titanium dioxide block that spreads easily and is not pasty at all.
- Trish Brush #11, Laura Mercier fine eyeliner brush and Trish High Volume Mascara. My beach look – eyeliner, mascara, and sunscreen and that is it!
- Fresh Lotus Eye Gel. Cooling and hydrating – the best post beach eye cream.
- Darphin Serums. I can’t live without this light, dewy Hydrating Serum or the Soothing Intral Serum.
- Nars Multiples. In Antibes and Maldives – adds the sunkissed glow prior to going out.
- A ton of makeup. Palm Beach is the scene and I had the time to play and create a different look every night. Focus was on lipgloss. I love Bobbi Brown Brightening Lip Gloss in Pink, Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Violet and Blush, and Trish McEvoy Lip Gloss in Shimmery Pink.
Every year we go to Palm Beach with the kids from Christmas Day to New Year. It is a time for us to relax with the kids, reflect on the year, and plan for the new year. I must confess, I had an entire carry on devoted to beauty products this trip. Notable items include: