How do I know I love a product? When I try to swipe lab samples from our brands' creative teams.
I just scrambled through two days of meetings in NYC with some of my favorite brands. This is one of the most fun things about bluemercury: my job is to play with new beauty products that are not yet on the market.
So here is a sneak peek at the lab samples I tried to swipe:
1. Laura Mercier's new foundation launching this fall.
2. Darphin's organic and unbelievably heavenly facial treatment oils. I wanted all. These will be my summer sun damage salvation.
3. One of the NARS duo eyeshadow combos. Had the perfect green/blue grey for a fall sultry eye.
4. Remede's new antiaging serum with crazy new cell oxygenating technology.
5. Every single thing from Tocca's holiday collection and a very Jackie O./Michelle Obama dress from Tocca's fall fashion lineup. I am in love with their showroom.
6. Fresh's new fragrance which is the best ever, created by Lev, the founder of fresh who I have known for 11 years.
7. And hurray - Molton Brown actually gave me two of their new shower gels - think pink peppercorn!
I am purposely being a little cryptic. I need to keep my access, right?