Big, strong, bold brows are hot – as evidenced by my trip to the Marchesa show with Bobbi Brown two weeks ago.
Beautiful brows at the Marchesa Show by Bobbi BrownI used to have dark prominent brows, but recently I’ve been looking in the mirror and they seem to have disappeared. No, my hair is not falling out – my brows are sprouting grey hairs which makes it look like I am losing my brows.
Thank goodness there is a quick fix to this – the trusty brow pencil. Over the years I have owned many brow pencils and thought of them as a superfluous step in my busy schedule. Now, they are a necessity! Here are some of my favorites (pictured above).
1. Chanel Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil (in select stores only)
2. Trish McEvoy Precision Brow Shaper
3. Hourglass Brow Sculpting Pencil
4. Bobbi Brown Natural Browl Shaper & Hair Touch Up
5. Laura Mercier Eye Brow Gel
So many things that no one tells us about aging...