This weekend I had just come back from a tennis match and I had 7 minutes to get ready for dinner at our neighbors' house. I have become so speedy. I showered quickly and here is what I did:
- Quick M-61 Skincare PowerGlow Peel to freshen up skin.
- While I was waiting for the peel to dry, I lined my eyes using the new Lune+Aster Eyeliner Palette that I created. I used the navy color with the new Point Brush.
- I applied Lune+Aster Stratosphere Volumizing Mascara.
- Slathered on Lune+Aster RealGlow Primer for even more glowing skin.
- Added Lune+Aster CC Cream SPF 50 in medium all over my face for even coverage.
- Finished with Lune+Aster's Moonrise Glow & Contour Bronzing Palette to swipe on my cheeks and forehead.
Done and glowing!