Besides stacks upon stacks of presentations previewing beautiful products for next spring? Here are a few products that I'm excited about right now – some in store, some coming very soon!
1. Shampoo for Beautiful Color by Oribe. This is their most popular shampoo and is great for maintaining color. I need to hide it in the shower from my husband and kids.
2. Bumble & Bumble's new Pret-A-Powder Dry Style Extender. I continue to wash my hair less and less – helps me maintain color and reduce split end damage to my hair. This is perfect when applied to the roots to give a little extra lift and to dry up extra oil.
3. SkinCeuticals' new Antioxidant Lip Repair. Hyaluronic acid plumps and silymarin (milk thistle extract) and Vitamin E provide antioxidant protection. The creamy non-oily format makes it perfect under lipstick.
4. Seaberry Oil by Fresh. Seaberry, cranberry seed and sweet almond hydrate and soothe during the winter.
5. Laura Mercier’s Enlightenment Eye and Cheek Palette. We're definitely going on our holiday vacation to the Caribbean this year, and this is the perfect resort palette – arriving soon to our stores. I love the blushes and the Pure Glow eyeshadow (the coppery one, bottom left).
And, of course my UC Berkeley mug – it’s my 20th reunion this year, yes, I am that old. Go Bears!