- Squeeze a small amount of the Bobbi Brown Extra Illuminating Moisture Balm onto finger tips and lightly apply over entire face for a illuminating boost of moisture.
- Apply a small amount of the Hourglass Veil Retouching Fluid to skin discolorations or blemishes, or use to revive the under-eye area.
- Using two fingers, gently pat on the RMS Peach Luminizer to highlight cheekbones and inner corner of the eyes, center of eyelid and cupid's bow for a dewy, vibrant finish.
- Tie together your monochromatic vibe with the Hydra Volume Lip Masque for a perfectly peach pucker.
- Apply Supergoop! Glow Stick Sunscreen to cheeks, bridge of nose, chest and shoulders after moisturizer to lock in hydration. You'll get powerful SPF all-day protection, plus a boost of all-over radiance.
- For an effortless natural glow, reach for the Lune+Aster Daybreak Trio Palette. First, apply the bronzer to the apples of your cheeks, nose, forehead and jawline for a healthy flush of color. Then, apply the illuminator to the highest points of your face, including the bridge of your nose and cheekbones for a glowing complexion. Finish with the translucent setting powder, dusting all over the face to set makeup or just on the t-zone to remove shine.
- To accentuate eyes, apply Surratt Lid Lacquer in Kira Kira across lids for a subtle kiss of color. This understated tone will amplify your lustrous glow.
- To finish the look, swipe on the BY TERRY Twist-On Lip in Latte Toffee to complement your complexion. Apply each shade in this dual lip stick individually then blend together to create the perfect nude shade for your skin.
- After cleansing, spread a pea-sized amount of the all-in-one, Trish McEvoy Beauty Balm Instant Solutions all over face and blend outward towards the hairline. Skin will appear bright, even, shine-free and will be well-moisturized and protected with SPF 35.
- Once skin is prepped, swipe on Chantecaille Luminescent Eye Shade in Mare to give eyes a gentle shimmer. Apply to the edge of lashes in addition to the lids for a more impactful look.
- Apply the Lune+Aster Formidable Mascara at the base of the lashes and move the wand back and forth until you reach the lash tips. Repeat with two to three coats for dramatic lashes.
- Finish by applying the Trish McEvoy Lip Gloss in Pink, a glossy long-wear formula. This light pink is the perfect subtle pop of fun for a polished all-day look.
- Create a perfect canvas by spreading a thin, even layer of Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance to blur the look of imperfections and add a pearly tint.
- Apply Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat All-In-One Glow Tinted Moisturizer to entire face for added moisture and and SPF protection.
- Layer the blush and bronzer from the Lune+Aster Dusk Bronzer & Blush Palette along the hollows of your cheeks to create a luminous sun-kissed complexion.
- Glide the lustrous ultra-pigmented Tom Ford Cream and Powder Eye Color in Naked Bronze onto lids for a lustrous glow and then use the sparkling powder to intensify the look.