Spring is here! That means working some new seasonal must-haves into your routine. Light pinks are the color of the season, use them on nails, cheeks and lips to add fresh neutral pop of color to your look. Combat frizz caused by rising temperatures and help your complexion glow naturally with a new cleanser or moisturizer. Here's our rundown of some seasonal favorites.
1. Tammy Fender Cleansing Milk Lavender & Fo-Ti gently cleanses and promotes healthy skin.
2. Fresh Lotus Eye Gel defends against damaging free radicals.
3. NARS Shimmer Eyeshadow in Valhalla creates a hint of shimmer with an ultra-soft texture.
4. Laura Mercier Infusion de Rose Nourishing Creme replenishes skin's moisture and radiance.
5. Laura Mercier Paint Wash Liquid Lip Colour gives bright semi-matte color while hydrating lips.
6. R+Co Tinsel Smoothing Oil leaves hair impossibly shiny and frizz-free.
7. Bobbi Brown Brightening Brick adds a touch of pink with natural glow.
8. Estee Lauder Little Black Primer adds a touch of pink with natural glow.
9. Smith & Cult Bitter Buddhist smooth coverage in a fresh caldon green.
10. Smith & Cult Ghost Edit brilliant shine in a feminine pale pink nude.