Finding the right routine is essential for adults fighting acne. For most women, acne doesn't disappear after our teenage years. These frustrating blemishes continue to pop up due to hormonal changes, dietary changes or stress. Here are our top products that will help you prevent, treat and cover your acne.
1. Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash - Use a gentle cleanser that doesn't dry skin and fights breakouts with salicylic acid.
2. Trish McEvoy Even Skin Beta Hydroxy Pads - Exfoliate 2-3 times per week to remove dead skin cells and increase cell turnover.
3. SkinCeuticals Blemish + Age Defense - Use additional salicylic acid treatment morning and night after cleansing.
4. Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector SPF 42 - Opt for an oil-free moisturizer with SPF protection.
5. Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation - Use an oil-free foundation to cover redness and treat existing acne.
6. Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick - Carry a touch-up stick that won't clog pores to conceal redness and blemishes.
7. Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing brush - At the end of the day use a brush designed to deep clean while unclogging pores and lifting makeup, dir and oil.
8. M-61 PowerSpot Blemish Lotion - Apply a spot treatment to blemishes at night, let dry and rinse in the morning.