- Signature 6-Oil Blend: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, and Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, signature blend of oils and extracts to help provide conditioning, softening and shine to hair.
- Moringa Oil + Pomegranate Seed Extract Blend: helps provide moisture to hair.
After shampooing, pop the flip-top and apply to damp hair. Leave on for 3-5 minutes, and rinse. Use weekly. For fine to medium hair: apply a quarter-size amount from mid-shafts to ends. For medium to coarse/thick hair: apply a palm-size amount from roots to ends. Use enough to saturate the hair.
- To use as a pre-shampoo treatment, apply to dry hair, leave on for 5 minutes, and rinse.
- Adding a few drops of Hairdresser's Invisible Oil to the mask can help with consistency for thicker hair.
- Leave it on for up to 20 minutes for extra dry hair.
Bumble and bumble began as a New York salon in 1977, where they clipped, colored, and styled their way into prominence with a legendary editorial team, strong design ethic, and a line of extraordinary products. Created by stylists to give hairdressers and clients what they couldn't find elsewhere, their high-performance products were made to be mixed and layered for a broad range of effects that would stand up to the demands of photo studios and fashion shows.