Super Rich Conditioner provides luxurious hydration, makes a great detangler, softens, and restores luster and bounce to all hair types.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil: An emollient rich in Vitamins A, B and D and Lecithin. It has moisturizing qualities comparable to any oil high in oleic content and is non-irritating. ·
- Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract: A naturally derived extract from the Nettle plant with astringent and tonic properties.
- Glycerin: A naturally derived humectant that softens and swells hair and skin to increase water retention.
- Cetearyl Alcohol: lubrication, moisture retention. ·
- Cetrimonium Chloride: combability, elasticity, softness, static reduction. ·
- Dimethicone: gloss, smoothness
Super Rich Conditioner: ·After using Gentle Shampoo, smooth through and leave in for a minute or two. Rinse thoroughly.
Bumble and bumble began as a New York salon in 1977, where they clipped, colored, and styled their way into prominence with a legendary editorial team, strong design ethic, and a line of extraordinary products. Created by stylists to give hairdressers and clients what they couldn't find elsewhere, their high-performance products were made to be mixed and layered for a broad range of effects that would stand up to the demands of photo studios and fashion shows.