Retexturize skin and address pores, fine lines and hyperpigmentation with this professional-level glycolic acid + superfruit complex resurfacing treatment. Kit includes all products and accessories to perform a complete at-home peel: bringing the treatment room to your bathroom! No appointment necessary.
Key Features / Benefits
- SMOOTHING: Professional exfoliation via hero AHA, glycolic acid, retexturizes skin, addresses pores and fine lines
- BRIGHTENING: Niacinamide and hydroxy acids promote a brighter, more radiant complexion
- STRENGTHENING: Superfruit complex provides antioxidant protection to support skin For all skin types except sensitive skin
- GLYCOLIC ACID: Exfoliates; improves texture, uneven pigmentation, pores and fine lines (Glycolic Resurfacing Cleanser, GlyPro AHA Resurfacing Peel, GlyPro Retinol Drops)
- RETINOL: Promotes cell turnover (GlyPro Retinol Drops)
- NIACINAMIDE: Calms, clarifies and brightens (Pro 5 Liquid Exfoliant, GlyPro AHA Resurfacing Peel, Barrier Balm)
- SUPERFRUIT COMPLEX: Bilberry and raspberry protect against irritation, soothe and strengthen capillaries (GlyPro AHA Resurfacing Peel)
- WITCH HAZEL: An antioxidant and astringent that soothes and heals (GlyPro AHA Resurfacing Peel)
How to Use
Follow instruction card for complete step-by-step protocol.
Post peel care tips:
- Cleanse face with Glycolic Resurfacing Cleanser, avoiding the eye area.
- Saturate one 2x2 gauze pad with Hydra-Bright Pro 5 Liquid Exfoliant (use about half of the bottle). Swipe evenly all over the face, then discard gauze pad. Allow to dry for about 30 seconds, then saturate the second 2x2 gauze pad with remaining Hydra-Bright Pro 5 Liquid Exfoliant and repeat application. Discard gauze pad and allow the face to dry.
- Saturate one 2x2 gauze pad with Peel Prep. Swipe evenly all over the face, avoiding the eye area. Discard gauze pad and allow the face to dry. You may have remaining product, this can be discarded.
- Protect sensitive areas of the face with Barrier Balm. Use cotton swabs to apply around each eye, nostrils, lips and earlobes. Apply to any additional sensitive areas as needed.
- Pour contents of GlyPro AHA Resurfacing Peel into Mask Cup. Dip Glycolic Applicator (looks like a large q-tip) into peel formula to saturate. Apply one even layer of peel to skin, avoiding eye area and any area protected by Barrier Balm. Resaturate Glycolic Applicator as needed during application. When you have achieved an even, single layer, discard Glycolic Applicator and any remaining peel solution. Leave on skin for 2-5 minutes; while peel is on skin, monitor activity: this is an active formula so a light tingling sensation and slight flushing is normal and to be expected. However, if you experience uncomfortable stinging or burning and/or significant redness at anytime, proceed to neutralize (next step).
- Deactivate peel. Shake Peel Neutralizer well, then saturate (1) Glo Reusable Cotton Round (use about half of the bottle). Swipe over the face. Saturate the second Glo Reusable Cotton Round with remaining Peel Neutralizer and repeat application. Note: neutralizing a peel adjusts the skin's pH, this may feel like a quick tingling sensation on the skin but should subside quickly (less than 30 seconds). If you continue to feel any activity on the skin after using Peel Neutralizer, you can rinse the skin with cold water, allow skin to dry and then apply Remedy Gel (sample packette included).
- Assess your skin 1-2 minutes after neutralizing the peel and it is dry to the touch:
- If flushing and activity is little to none, apply an even layer of GlyPro Retinol Drops to enhance your peel treatment. Then, continue to use GlyPro Retinol Drops 2-5 nights per week for additional smoothing and brightening benefits.
- If flushing and/or activity is moderate, wait 24 hours before applying GlyPro Retinol Drops at night. Continue to use GlyPro Retinol Drops for 1-3 nights per week for additional smoothing and brightening benefits.
Post peel care tips:
- Do not vigorously rub the skin, use mechanical scrubs or pick at the skin.
- Do not exercise for 24-48 hours post peel. Avoid heat, steam and humidity (especially directly to face).
- Do not wax or use depilatories for 7 days post peel.
- Apply sunscreen with spf 30 or higher for a minimum of 14 days post peel (Note: we recommend wearing spf every day, all year long)
About the Brand
At Glo Skin Beauty, we make professional products that are truly transformative. And by that, we mean highly active formulas designed to produce real change in both you and your skin. Our widely trusted collection of clean + effective formulas are designed to adapt to your skin’s unique and ever-changing needs in a way that wasn’t previously possible at home. Think elevated essentials in the form of enhanced, spa-like experiences—everything from powerful peels to skin-boosting super serums. So, go on, give your skincare regimen the professional upgrade it deserves, and unlock your inner Glo.