THE COLLECTION INCLUDES:
Eye Base Essentials, Instant Eye Lift®, Lash Enhancing Liquid Liner Pen, Intense Gel Eye Liner Black, Lash Curling Tubular Mascara, Translucent Finishing Powder, Brush 10 Onesweep Color Brush, Glaze Eye Shadow White Peach, NEW Glaze Eyeshadow Mocha, and NEW Glaze Eyeshadow Rosé, and NEW Starry Eye Shadow Gold, Liquid Face Color, Bronzer Golden Glamour, Blush Pink Glow, NEW Lip Color Dressy Nude, Long-Wear Lip Liner Barely Rose, NEW Liquid Lip Gloss Bliss, Makeup Eraser®
• Apply Eye Base Essential to the center of the lid. Using a Trish laydown brush or your ring finger, press for coverage then sweep to blend from lash to brow and inner corner.
• Apply Glaze Eye Shadow all over with Brush 10 for a sheer wash of color. Use lighter shades to highlight the ball and inner corner of the eye or underneath the brow. Apply darker shades to the crease of the eye for dimension-enhancing depth.
• Hold Intense Gel Eye Liner upright underneath the upper lashes, pressing and wiggling between each lash, not on the waterline, for an invisibly lined look. This will intensify the look of lashes and bring out the shape of your eyes. If a more defined eye is desired, glide pencil along the lash line and diffuse with the built-in smudger.
• Apply Lash Curling Mascara starting at the base of the lashes, wiggle the wand in a zigzag motion up through the tips.
•Pointing Lash Enhancing Liquid Liner Pen, the tip towards the inner corner of your eye, trace along lash line and create your desired look, from a thin, even line to a dramatic angled wing.
• Place Instant Eye Lift using Trish’s signature Triangle of Light technique to achieve a brighter and lifted look that accentuates your cheekbones. Make an upside-down triangle under each eye and press gently into skin using a Trish cream brush or your finger until blended.
• Apply a small amount of Liquid Face Color onto a Trish brush, your fingertip, or directly to the apple of the cheek. Pat with finger to evenly distribute until color becomes one with skin.
• Warm up the face using Bronzer with a Trish face color brush to softly shape and contour the face. Sweep the brush from hairline to cheekbone to jawline to warm and lift the face.
• Sweep Blush with a Trish blush brush into color, tap off excess, and test the color on the back of your hand. Smile and apply blush to the apple of the cheek—the highest point when you smile—sweeping slightly out but never beyond the eyebrow. Blend until color vanishes into skin.
• Set your complete look with a second dusting of Translucent Finishing Powder.
• Take your Long-Wear Lip Liner and start at the Cupid’s bow to establish symmetry then follow the natural lip line. Use the brush to blend the line into the lip and for a precise lip color application.
Glide Lip Color over bare, primed and/or lined lips. Blot with your fingertip for a balm effect. Apply deeper shades with a lip brush for the utmost precision. Reapply to build deeper color. Apply Liquid Lip Gloss alone or over lipstick.
•Begin by thoroughly wetting a section of your Makeup Eraser®️ with warm water. Rub the cloth in circular motions, allowing the millions of microfibers to gently lift and suction makeup from the skin’s surface and pores. The fibers are 50-100X smaller than human hair, which ensures that even the smallest particles of makeup will be pulled from fine lines. When you are complete, hang to dry. Wash as needed, at least 2X a week. Your Makeup Eraser will last you 3-5 years or up to 1000 washes.
Dedicated to teaching women the Power Of Makeup®, renowned makeup artist Trish Mcevoy founded her namesake company in 1975 with one of the industry's first professional-quality brush collections. Today her luxury cosmetics range offers innovative products and techniques that take the guesswork out of beauty. From her patented Makeup Planner® beauty organizer and high-performance makeup to results-oriented skincare, Trish makes it easy for women to look and feel their confident best.