- Helps to plump and replenish the skin's moisture levels.
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Aids in improving skin's elasticity.
- Hydrates and soothes skin.
- Gluten-free & vegan.
- Dermatologist & allergy tested.
- Paraben & phthalate free.
- Synthetic fragrance-free.
- Free of synthetic dyes.
- No animal testing.
- Vitamin B5 and hyaluronic acid hydrate and work to plump and replenish the skin’s moisture level.
- Glycolic acid helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and improves the skin’s tone, texture and clarity.
- Peptides help promote firming and visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Tamarind helps to improve elasticity and hydration.
- Aloe and centella asiatica soothe the skin.
Caution: Avoid direct contact with eyes. Rinse with cool water if eye contact should occur.
Bluemercury Co-Founder & CEO, Marla Beck, set out to create a streamlined, benefit-driven skincare collection that combined advanced actives, dermatologist-loved ingredients and high-performance naturals. The result was M-61. This gluten-free and vegan friendly skincare collection is formulated with the highest quality ingredients so clients can feel good about what they're putting on their skin. All products must pass an extensive ingredient screening and are free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances and dyes.