- Corrects imperfections – 96%
- Leaves skin healthy looking – 96%
- Natural looking finish – 96%
- Does not crease – 93%
- 12 hour wear
- Organic Jojoba Oil: Rich in antioxidants, jojoba oil mimics skin tone and texture to allow for easy absorption of nourishing skin benefits, while creating a protective barrier from environmental stressors.
- Organic Cocoa Seed Butter: Rich in antioxidants and fatty acids, organic cocoa seed butter is a natural, nourishing moisturizer that fights free radicals and deeply conditions both skin and hair.
- Organic Coconut Oil: Extracted from fresh coconuts without the use of heat or chemical solvents, our certified organic, raw coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer that helps soften, protect and soothe the skin.
- Use your ring finger (the gentlest to apply with) to firmly swipe your shade of “un” cover-up concealer into the inner corner of the eye, pressing in against the bridge of the nose where there is the most discoloration. Apply any excess product on the outer corner of the eye to give this area a lift.
- Make sure to work the mineral pigments completely into the skin - this will ensure flawless coverage and staying power throughout the day.
- Shades 11.5, 22.5 and 33.5 were made for color-correcting blue or purplish tones and are perfect for this area.
- For a healed, older blemish, “un” cover-up concealer will give you amazing coverage without exacerbating any flakiness. Apply directly onto blemish with your finger - or for more targeted, pinpoint concealing, use the rms beauty brightening brush.
- For a new, red or angry blemish, build up coverage as needed by layering “un” cover-up concealer with “un” powder for extra coverage and a blurring effect.
- For smaller areas of redness, apply “un” cover-up concealer with your ring finger, alternating between patting and swiping motions - patting to build up coverage, swiping to thin out and spread the product.
To wear “un” cover-up concealer all over the complexion, it's best used with the rms beauty skin2skin foundation brush. Dot product on face, then swirl the brush over the skin with firm pressure to stimulate blood circulation and a natural glow from within. This will also ensure you get adequate coverage without an oily finish.
RMS Beauty is dedicated to transforming the way women use makeup, and it's about more than simply using organic ingredients. In fact, that's only the first step in creating a product that's not only non-toxic, but that actually heals and nourishes skin. It all comes down to chemistry.