• Visibly plumps and replenishes the skin's moisture levels.
• Aids in improving skin's elasticity.
• Helps to protect against environmental stressors.
• Lightweight, non-greasy.
- Gluten-free & vegan
- Dermatologist & allergy tested
- Paraben & phthalate free
- Synthetic fragrance-free
- Free of synthetic dyes
- No animal testing
- Proprietary super cocktail of seven powerful peptides, glycolic acid and vitamin C works to plump and reduce the appearance of lines on the neck, chin and jaw line, around the lip area and on the forehead
- Vitamin B5 and hyaluronic acid work to plump and replenish the skin’s moisture level
- Vitamin C targets dull skin to create a radiant complexion, promote skin elasticity and protect against environmental stressors
- Natural tamarind helps to improve elasticity and hydration
- Aloe and centella asiatica help to soothe and moisturize
Caution: Avoid eyes and eye area. Rinse with cool water if eye contact should occur.
Bluemercury Co-Founder & CEO, Marla Beck, set out to create a streamlined, benefit-driven skincare collection that combined advanced actives, dermatologist-loved ingredients and high-performance naturals. The result was M-61. This gluten-free and vegan friendly skincare collection is formulated with the highest quality ingredients so clients can feel good about what they're putting on their skin. All products must pass an extensive ingredient screening and are free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances and dyes.