Acqua di Parma

Colonia Futura Eau de Cologne

Acqua di Parma

Colonia Futura Eau de Cologne

$175
Colonia Futura is Acqua di Parma’s declaration of love for nature. See More
$175
Free Shipping & Returns

Shipping

- FREE 2-day delivery

- FREE Overnight delivery on orders of $200 or more

- $20 for overnight delivery on orders under $200

- Orders placed by 4 P.M. (Eastern) will be processed the same business day.

- Orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day.

Returns

- FREE returns on all orders within 30 days of purchase

- FREE returns and exchanges in store for all online purchases

- See Returns page for more details: Returns.

Acqua di Parma

Colonia Futura Eau de Cologne

100 ml $175
Product Details
Colonia Futura is Acqua di Parma’s declaration of love for nature. The fragrance opens with a luminous spark of bergamot, grapefruit, and lemon with touches of pink pepper. A dynamic opening that softens in the heart where the herbaceous freshness of lavender duets with aromatic clary sage. A harmony that concludes perfectly where vetiver brings its woody touch through earthy and textured accents.
Colonia Futura is Acqua di Parma’s declaration of love for nature. The fragrance opens with a luminous spark of bergamot, grapefruit, and lemon with touches of pink pepper. A dynamic opening that softens in the heart where the herbaceous freshness of lavender duets with aromatic clary sage. A harmony that concludes perfectly where vetiver brings its woody touch through earthy and textured accents.
Key Features / Benefits
The product derives from 99% natural origin ingredients
Claims
99% natural origin ingredients *Calculation based on ISO 16128  part 2 and supplier data percentage of water included .The remaining 1% helps to optimize the integrity of the formula over time.
UPC
8028713280023
Ingredients
Olfactory family: Fougere Aromatic Top Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lemon, Pink Pepper Heart Notes: Clary Sage, Lavander Base Notes: Vetiver
Olfactory family: Fougere Aromatic Top Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lemon, Pink Pepper Heart Notes: Clary Sage, Lavander Base Notes: Vetiver
Alcohol Denat. • Aqua (Water) • Parfum (Fragrance) • Limonene • Linalool • Citral • Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract • Geraniol • Citronellol • Eugenol • Cinnamal
Disclaimer: Acqua Di Parma Product Ingredient Listings Are Updated Periodically. Before Using An Acqua Di Parma Product, Please Read The Ingredient List On The Packaging Of Your Product To Be Sure That The Ingredients Are Appropriate For Your Personal Use.
About the Brand

Founded in 1916, Acqua di Parma was born out of a vision to share the yellow gift of Italian Sun, Soul, and Style with the world. Their products are lovingly made by traditional craftsmen, where imperfection is cherished. Acqua di Parma is all about the Italian lightness at its heart, celebrating simplicity and generosity.