Location: 1010 Wisconsin Avenue NW, Washington, D.C. 20007 (Corporate HQ)
Position Type: Full-Time
The responsibility of the analyst is to work alongside the Manager, Digital Marketing Analytics and assist with the reporting and analysis of all digital marketing programs. This is an opportunity to help define and build an analytics group in a growing retail and ecommerce company in the beauty industry.
- Create reports, insights, and analyses to track the digital performance of website pages and marketing campaigns
- Monitor and track performance for marketing initiatives, assemble performance reports, and produce department presentations.
- Coordinate with our site team and agency partners in order to ensure that the infrastructure (web page tagging) is accurately deployed in order to enable reporting and analysis
- Manage analyses that moves beyond an explanation of ‘what happened’ to ‘why it happened’ and ‘what should be done’. Turn observations into insights, insights into recommended actions and ultimately developing strategy and campaign optimization.
- Collaborate with other members of the Marketing Analytics team to work on advanced analytics and big data projects in order to drive higher performance marketing
- Previous work experience with website analytics platforms (e.g. GA, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Previous experience with consumer modeling, attribution modeling and familiarity with advertising and social media platforms is preferred.
- Must understand data logic and have previous experience with online commerce data systems.
- Strong analytical thinking, capability to produce performance reporting and program research that results in assisting with strategy. Familiarity with KPI monitoring, P&L analysis, and industry tools are required.
- Ability to conduct research and contribute recommendations that will enhance marketing strategy.
- Serve as day-to-day contact with marketing and site teams
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in database marketing, digital marketing, or field with eCommerce related responsibilities.
WHAT WE OFFER
Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
401(k) with matching
In-store retail discounts
Please submit a resume to email@example.com. On the subject line of your email, please indicate the Job Title.
Bluemercury is widely recognized as the nation’s largest and fastest growing luxury beauty products and spa retail chain. An entrepreneurial company founded to revolutionize the purchase of cosmetics, our focus is on the needs of our clients. Bluemercury offers a thoughtfully curated selection of luxury brands in a neighborhood store environment where expertly trained staff provide personalized product advice and targeted spa services.
Now in its 19th year, Bluemercury is aggressively expanding its store footprint, ecommerce operations and brand portfolio. Bluemercury stores have over 90 of the most coveted beauty brands from leaders such as La Mer, Trish McEvoy, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier and Chanel, to cult favorites such as Jo Malone, NARS, Skinceuticals, Kiehl's, M-61, Oribe, Dermalogica, Fresh, La Prairie and Darphin.
Bluemercury continues to expand across the United States, bringing our honest, friendly expertise to beauty junkies and product enthusiasts across the nation. Come join us!