Careers | Store Manager - Multiple Locations
Recognized as the national leader in luxury cosmetics retailing and spa services, Bluemercury, Inc. is seeking a dynamic, sales driven Store Manager for our retail stores and spas in various locations! We are looking for leaders who will help our company grow rapidly and fulfill our philosophy of friendly, honest expertise. Bluemercury brings world renowned spa treatments and indulgent luxury beauty products to clients demanding high service and sophisticated information.
This position is responsible for exemplifying Bluemercury's customer service philosophy at the store level, maximizing revenue and providing a high standard of customer service. You will lead a team of knowledgeable, well-trained, enthusiastic and customer focused sales and spa associates.
Minimum Qualifications include:
- 3+ years of leadership in Retail Management
- Must be a hands-on leader with an entrepreneurial spirit, high energy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated results in previous leadership roles
- A proven ability to train and lead others
- Outstanding communications skills, both verbal and listening
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic, high growth environment
- Commitment to providing expert customer service, quality operations and an unparalleled level of professionalism
- Strong organizational skills and conflict resolution skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Ensure each client receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, deep product knowledge and honest advice
- Develop and implement plans to meet/exceed sales goals
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures
- Manage inventory, expenses and payroll
- Present a well-stocked, clean and beautifully presented sales floor and spa
- Create and run special in-store events
- Continually evaluate and manage performance challenges
- Actively recruit and provide ongoing training to your staff
Bluemercury is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
On the subject line of your email, please indicate the position and location you are interested in.