Email & CRM Marketing Manager
Location: 1010 Wisconsin Avenue NW, Washington, D.C. 20007 (Corporate HQ)
Position Type: Full-Time
- Development of email calendar and strategy
- Develop the email roadmap for all email communication across content-driven, transactional, reengagement, and abandon cart email
- Oversee all aspects of email execution including development, deployment, scheduling, segmentation, A/B testing, optimization
- Ideation around email marketing campaigns leveraging marketing and creative input
- Utilize ESP to build, test and deploy email campaigns
- Setting up A/B subject line, creative and copy tests on a regular basis
- Optimizing email for desktop and mobile platforms
- Monitor email campaign deliverability, ensuring high inbox success rates
- Build, maintain and optimize triggered lifecycle campaigns
- Build retention and contact strategies with the focus on key lifecycle touch points from which to develop triggered campaigns (welcome, first purchase, pre-lapsed, lapsed)
- Build prospecting program to gain new customers and grow email list size
- Create segmentation strategy based on testing and performance
- Test and QA email campaigns to ensure quality and deliverability
- Effectively report on campaign performance weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually
- Manage strategic omni-channel CRM plan across all touch points
- Support the execution of CRM Campaign test plan across all touch points to ensure a statistically significant read on test hypothesis
- Accountable for measurable CRM results to derive insight to drive close-loop planning
- Monitor data integrity and support data hygiene requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of combined experience in CRM and building campaigns with an Email Service Provider in a self-service model; experience with Listrak is a plus
- HTML coding skills is a plus
- Knowledge of email best practices, deliverability, CAN-SPAM legislation, email success metrics
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage a large number of email programs simultaneously
- Strong communication, project, time management, and analytical skills
WHAT WE OFFER: Health, Vision, Dental Benefits, 401(k) with matching and in-store retail discounts
Please submit a resume to email@example.com. On the subject line of your email, please indicate the Job Title.
Bluemercury is widely recognized as the nation’s largest and fastest growing luxury beauty products and spa retail chain. An entrepreneurial company founded to revolutionize the purchase of cosmetics, our focus is on the needs of our clients. Bluemercury offers a thoughtfully curated selection of luxury brands in a neighborhood store environment where expertly trained staff provide personalized product advice and targeted spa services.
Now in its 19th year, Bluemercury is aggressively expanding its store footprint, ecommerce operations and brand portfolio. Bluemercury stores have over 90 of the most coveted beauty brands from leaders such as La Mer, Trish McEvoy, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier and Chanel, to cult favorites such as Jo Malone, NARS, Skinceuticals, Kiehl's, M-61, Oribe, Dermalogica, Fresh, La Prairie and Darphin.
Bluemercury continues to expand across the United States, bringing our honest, friendly expertise to beauty junkies and product enthusiasts across the nation. Come join us!