Full & Part Time
Recognized as the national leader in luxury cosmetics retailing and spa services, Bluemercury, Inc. is seeking dynamic and experienced (proof of License required) Estheticians! Bluemercury brings expert, honest advice, world renowned spa treatments, and indulgent luxury beauty products to clients demanding high service and sophisticated information.
This position is responsible for exemplifying Bluemercury's customer service philosophy, ability to describe to clients products used in our signature treatments, and providing an exceptional spa experience. You will work in a fast paced, luxury spa environment and must be a team player focused on client satisfaction.
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Current working license
- 1-2 years’ experience in a busy spa atmosphere
- Ability to work with a knowledgeable, sophisticated clientele
- Available to work flexible hours, weekends and holidays
- Ensure each client receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, deep product knowledge and honest advice
- Present a well-stocked, clean and beautifully presented spa
*Estheticians need only apply. Start a beautiful career today! Bluemercury, Inc is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
On the subject line of your email, please indicate the position and location you are interested in.