Location: 1010 Wisconsin Avenue NW, Washington, D.C. 20007 (Corporate HQ)
Position Type: Full-Time
Bluemercury seeks a Payroll Coordinator to support our corporate headquarters team located in Washington, DC. The Payroll Coordinator will be responsible for processing bi-weekly multi-state payroll for exempt and non-exempt employees, along with benefits administration.
- Processing bi-weekly payroll for exempt and non-exempt employees
- Setting up new hires into payroll system
- Processing paid time off requests
- Calculating commission and bonus payments
- Processing benefit enrollments and setting up applicable pay deductions
- Researching pay related inquiries
- Running payroll reports and other payroll related analysis
- Maintaining employee files and recordkeeping
- Special projects as needed
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum one year HR or payroll experience
- Strong mathematical skills
- Proficient in Excel and strong analytical skills
- Excellent follow-through and problem-solving abilities
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service approach
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and meet deadlines
- ADP experience required
WHAT WE OFFERHealth, Vision, Dental Benefits
401(k) with matching
In-store retail discounts
To apply for this opening, please email your resume to email@example.com
On the subject line of your email, please indicate the job title.
Bluemercury is widely recognized as the nation’s largest and fastest growing luxury beauty products and spa retail chain. An entrepreneurial company founded to revolutionize the purchase of cosmetics, our focus is on the needs of our clients. Bluemercury offers a thoughtfully curated selection of luxury brands in a neighborhood store environment where expertly trained staff provide personalized product advice and targeted spa services.
Now in its 19th year, Bluemercury is aggressively expanding its store footprint, ecommerce operations and brand portfolio. Bluemercury stores have over 90 of the most coveted beauty brands from leaders such as La Mer, Trish McEvoy, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier and Chanel, to cult favorites such as Jo Malone, NARS, Skinceuticals, Kiehl's, M-61, Oribe, Dermalogica, Fresh, La Prairie and Darphin.
Bluemercury continues to expand across the United States, bringing our honest, friendly expertise to beauty junkies and product enthusiasts across the nation. Come join us!
This job description is not all inclusive. Bluemercury, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Bluemercury, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.