The Process Improvement Manager will be responsible for process improvement within operations supply chain across various department by automating business processes and functions. Work to solve operational issues and ensure the effective use of the business applications while meeting the established business strategies and goals of the department.
- Designs and develops reports using SQL, MS Access, MS Excel, MS report writer
- Define and implement process improvements, identifying new tools and processes to help scale the business
- Automate reconciliation process for receiving merchandise
- Automate store merchandise receiving
- Design and report store compliance for monthly returns, testers, transfers and other inventory transactions
- Review and reconcile monthly beginning and ending balances in all inventory locations
- Debug slow running or incorrect reports/queries.
- Respond, document and resolve user requests to determine needs, find data, and create dashboards/reports as needed.
- Develop complex reports in common report writer environments (i.e. Crystal Reports, Microsoft Reporting Services). Use SQL to query and aggregate data
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics, Supply Chain Management or related field, or equivalent work experience with data analytics
- 3-5 years’ experience working in an environment with challenging timeframes and deliverables.
- Expert in MS Excel, Access, VBA, SQL, COGNOS, Scheduler
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
- Excellent problem solving ability and high sense of urgency
- Strong Organizational Skills; Very detail oriented – while fully understanding the big picture
- Apply business and data analysis approaches to complex problems
- Experience working with EDI, 3PL, Amazon, and Amazon FBA