Position Title: Recruiter- Stores
Location: 1010 Wisconsin Avenue NW, Washington, D.C. 20007 (Corporate HQ)
Position Type: Full-Time
Hiring Manager: VP, People & Talent Development
Position Function: Human Resources
Recognized as the national leader in luxury cosmetics retailing and spa services, Bluemercury, Inc. is seeking a dynamic Recruiter dedicated to filling our store-level positons. We are currently seeking a recruiter to be located within our Washington, D.C. corporate headquarters and reporting to the VP of People & Talent Development. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business.
You will be responsible for managing all stages of the recruiting life-cycle in support for Retail roles (District Managers, Store Managers, and In Store Sales). The ideal candidate has a strong passion for Talent Acquisition and providing “high touch” client service to both Hiring Managers and candidates.
Key responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Developing and executing successful search strategies in support of a wide variety of roles
- Creative internet sourcing, mining, maintaining the online applicant tracking system
- Screening applications, conducting phone-based interviews, coordinating on-site interviews
- Consolidating feedback throughout all steps of the process
- Facilitating consensus meetings to help the hiring teams reach a hiring decision
- Negotiating offers, coordinating post-offer activities, and ensuring new hires are fully prepared for their start date
- Maintaining the integrity and compliance of the selection process, upholding hiring standards, and tracking key process measures
- Maintaining effective communications with leadership
- Facilitating a positive candidate experience
- Developing a network of industry talent and contacts for future searches.
- Building strong relationships with staffing coordination and Managers in the field to insure a collaborative and seamless partnership with the business.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing or relevant field
- 2+ years of experience successfully recruiting and sourcing across multiple locations in the US •Demonstrated strength and prior experience with behavior based interviewing
- Ability to build successful candidate profiles, clarify required job skills and competencies and use the best sourcing strategies for each job category
- Knowledge of the job market, supply of talent and competitive positioning for local and national resources
- Strong process-orientation, organization and follow-up skills
- Ability to analyze data, draw inferences, and make judgments
- Strong internal and external service-orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, 401(k) with match.