Bluemercury Rewards Program Terms & Conditions
The Bluemercury Rewards Program (“Program”) is a rewards program offered by Bluemercury, Inc. (“Bluemercury”) to its customers located in the United States. Membership in the Program ("Membership") is limited to individuals only and is limited to one per individual. No purchase is necessary to obtain membership. Employees of Bluemercury are not eligible for Membership. You must provide your first and last name, an email address, and a phone number to be eligible for Membership. You must be age 13 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States to be eligible for Membership. Eligible minors must obtain their parent's or legal guardian's consent prior to participation.
Each customer that properly completes the enrollment process shall be considered a Member for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions.
A.) In-Store. You may apply to become a Member of the Program by completing an application at any Bluemercury store or Bluemercury shop inside Macy’s retail stores. You may activate your Online Account by clicking the link in the Program welcome email sent within 48 hours after store enrollment, then click "Forget Password" and proceed with creating a password.
B.) Online. You may also apply to become a Member of the Program by visiting www.bluemercury.com (the "Website" or "Online"). When applying on the Website, you are also creating an account on the Website (the “Online Account”) by creating a user name and password.
- Bluemercury Rewards Program Levels
The Program consists of three levels: Rising Star, Super Star, and Rock Star level (each a "Program Level" or “Level”). Your Program Level is based on your net qualifying spend level (the total dollar amount of your purchases of Bluemercury merchandise or spa services, less returns, discounts and adjustments) in the previous calendar year ("Annual Qualifying Spend"). The benefits available to you as a Member are based on your Program Level status.
Bluemercury Rewards Program Level
Annual Qualifying Spend
$1 - 499
$500 - 999
$1,000 and up
- Changing Program Levels
Upon completion of registration, you are immediately enrolled in the Program as a Rising Star. Once your Annual Qualifying Spend qualifies you for the next Program Level, you will be moved up within 48 hours, unless returns cause you to fall below the required Annual Qualifying Spend amount for the new Program Level. You will be notified of a change in your Program Level via email and your Member Online Account once it becomes effective. You will then begin to receive the benefits associated with your new Program Level. Those benefits will not apply to purchases made prior to the effective date of your new Level. Once you advance to the next Program Level, you will remain at that Level for the rest of the calendar year, and the next full calendar year. Starting in January 2019 and every January thereafter, a Member’s Annual Qualifying Spend in the previous full calendar year will be used to calculate your Program Level for the next year.
- Earning and Redeeming Program Rewards
Under the Program, you will increase your “Annual Qualifying Spend” by making either a merchandise or spa service purchase (excludes the purchase of e-gift cards, gift cards, taxes and/or shipping) in Bluemercury retail stores or in Bluemercury shops inside Macy’s retail stores or by making a merchandise purchase on Bluemercury.com when you provide your Member e-mail address or telephone number at check out. The purchase of Bluemercury products on Macys.com will not count towards your Annual Qualifying Spend.
Your eligibility to receive Product Rewards or Promotional Gift Card Rewards (“Rewards Card”) is based on your Rewards Program Level.
- Product Rewards (“Rewards”) are to be determined by Bluemercury in its sole discretion. Rewards can be redeemed at Bluemercury stores, or Bluemercury shops inside Macy’s stores, by presenting the email (printed or displayed on your smart phone) to store associates. To get your Rewards online, add Rewards to your shopping cart during checkout when you are purchasing other items on the Bluemercury website. If your online order is not completed during the same visit, the Rewards will be removed from your shopping basket and may no longer be available. You are not required to redeem a Reward during checkout. Rewards are available for redemption while supplies last and substitutions by Bluemercury may occur. In the event a Reward arrives damaged, you received the wrong one, or one is missing from your order, please contact Bluemercury customer service or visit your local Bluemercury store. Otherwise, Rewards may not be returned or exchanged.
- Promotional Gift Card Rewards (“RewardsCard”). Each Rewards Card is valid for one purchase only before its expiration date. Rewards Card may NOT be combined with other offers, redeemed for cash, credited to an account or used for purchasing gift cards in-store or online. No cash value. Rewards Card not valid on prior purchases. Reproductions or duplicates not accepted. Return of a purchase made with a Rewards Card will result in a reduction of the value of your refund by the amount of the Rewards Card or surrender of Promo Card(s) if unused. Bluemercury is not responsible for lost or stolen Rewards Cards. Please contact Customer Service with any questions or comments at email@example.com or call 1-800-355-6000.
Each Program Level offers different benefits. These benefits are offered at the sole discretion of Bluemercury. Benefits may be added to or removed from the Program at any time without notice.
A.) Rock Star Level Free Overnight Shipping is offered to Rock Star Members on all online purchases in the U.S. Offer not valid on international shipping or on macys.com. Client must check out with valid Rock Star Member account to receive free overnight shipping option. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. No adjustments on previous purchases. Offer is non-transferable. Offer subject to change, alteration, or termination by Bluemercury in its sole discretion at any time.
- Changes, Termination And/Or Removal From Program; Rewards Not Transferable
Bluemercury may modify or terminate the Program at any time, with or without notice, which may result in loss of outstanding rewards and the cancellation of all benefits and privileges associated with the Program. Rewards earned are not your property and may be revoked, cancelled, limited, or modified at any time. Rewards earned have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash, and have no value whatsoever. Bluemercury reserves the right to limit, delete or change any of the rules, terms, conditions, and benefits of the Program at its sole discretion, with or without notice. Interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of Bluemercury, whose decision will be final. Bluemercury will not be liable for any failure to issue rewards to your account in a timely manner. Bluemercury is not liable for rewards that are lost due to fraudulent, unauthorized, or other unacceptable use.
Bluemercury Inc. may terminate any Member's access to all or any part of the Program at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. Any fraudulent activity or attempt to manipulate or abuse the Program will result in the immediate termination of your Membership without notice.
Upon any termination, all rights and obligations of the parties shall cease and Member shall immediately cease receiving benefits of the Program. After termination, Bluemercury Inc. has no obligation to maintain any content in Member's online account (including without limitation, records regarding Member's Rewards Level, which will be irrevocably forfeited) or to forward any unread or unsent messages to Member or any other Member or third party. Rewards and Program Level status are not transferable in the event of death, as part of a domestic relations matter, or for any other reason. Rewards cannot be transferred to a different membership. The sale or trading of rewards is prohibited.
8. Release of Information
You consent to the release of your personal information to third parties necessary to carry out the Program.
9. Change to Membership Information
You must advise us of any change in your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number associated with the Membership. You may call us at 1-800-355-6000 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org