Sales Associate/Makeup Artist
Full & Part Time
Recognized as the national leader in luxury cosmetics retailing and spa services, Bluemercury, Inc. is now seeking dynamic, Full and Part Time Sales Associates for various locations! Bluemercury brings expert, honest advice, world renowned spa treatments and indulgent luxury beauty products to clients demanding high service and sophisticated information.
In this position you are responsible for displaying a high level of product knowledge; a passion for skincare and beauty products; an ability to build sales by providing friendly, honest expertise. Ability to build and maintain a clientele, apply makeup and work to achieve individual and team sales goals is imperative.
Minimum Qualifications include:
- 1-2 years in the cosmetics industry, with Makeup Artist experience SELLING MULTIPLE MAKEUP & SKINCARE LINES
- Strong knowledge of luxury brand cosmetics, fragrance, skin and hair care products
(Boutique setting preferred)
- Available to work flexible hours, weekends and holidays
- Ensure each client receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, deep product knowledge and honest advice
- Present a well-stocked, clean and beautifully presented sales floor and spa
Ideally seeking career minded individuals currently pursuing their passion in the RETAIL cosmetics industry.
Bluemercury is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified candidates should email their resume to email@example.comOn the subject line of your email, please indicate the position and location you are interested in.