Ecommerce & SEO Analyst
Location: 1010 Wisconsin Avenue NW, Washington, D.C. 20007 (Corporate HQ)
Position Type: Full-Time
Manage all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks for organic SEO success
- Develop and maintain in Google Adwords
- Test, collect, and analyze data and results of various search engine marketing techniques, web site layouts, and advertising for search engine optimization
- Recommend and implement changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Work with and assist the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Use knowledge of analytics and keyword tools such as Google Analytics, Hotjar, Moz, Keywordfinder, and similar
- Assist with A/B and multivariate experiments for Ad campaigns and usability studies
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Bring an up-to-date knowledge SEO/SEM and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Act as primary interface with SEO/SEM agency
- Possess aptitude to learn new techniques / keep abreast of changes in search engine algorithms and then adjust tactics to yield best results in a timely manner
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing, CS or a related field
- 2+ years’ experience in SEO/SEM
WHAT WE OFFER
Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
401(k) with matching
In-store retail discounts
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. On the subject line of your email, please indicate the Job Title.
Bluemercury is widely recognized as the nation’s largest and fastest growing luxury beauty products and spa retail chain. An entrepreneurial company founded to revolutionize the purchase of cosmetics, our focus is on the needs of our clients. Bluemercury offers a thoughtfully curated selection of luxury brands in a neighborhood store environment where expertly trained staff provide personalized product advice and targeted spa services.
Now in its 19th year, Bluemercury is aggressively expanding its store footprint, ecommerce operations and brand portfolio. Bluemercury stores have over 90 of the most coveted beauty brands from leaders such as La Mer, Trish McEvoy, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier and Chanel, to cult favorites such as Jo Malone, NARS, Skinceuticals, Kiehl's, M-61, Oribe, Dermalogica, Fresh, La Prairie and Darphin.
Bluemercury continues to expand across the United States, bringing our honest, friendly expertise to beauty junkies and product enthusiasts across the nation. Come join us!