Sr. Director of Loyalty & CRM
Location: Georgetown, Washington, D.C.
The Sr. Director of Loyalty and CRM is responsible for implementing and leading the strategic vision of the loyalty program designed to increase sales by improving customer retention and increasing the spend of loyal members.
In this role, the Sr. Director of Loyalty and CRM will partner with the stores, merchandising, and digital teams in the development and execution of program initiatives. The result of the Sr. Director’s efforts will be a very loyal and motivated membership which acts as ambassadors for the company and brand. Specific activities include developing marketing strategies, events, and programs that drive demand and customer retention, loyalty, and customer value across all channels (digital and stores).
- Develop, implement, drive adoption, operate and improve best-in-class loyalty program, technologies, etc. based on customer insights, customer-level testing and quantitative analytics with the goal of driving improved customer loyalty and financial value
- Manage Loyalty Program operation and drive adoption on a day to day basis
- Develop Loyalty Program future roadmap with comprehensive planning with all internal groups including definition/refinement of member benefits, technology requirements, P&L performance, and marketing communications
- Partner with our customer service team to stay abreast of and address customer service issues related to the loyalty program
- Integrate loyalty campaigns to the marketing calendar that drive loyalty, promote loyalty program benefits and offers and increase revenue. Validate and optimize campaigns through test and learn methods. Link calendar to seasonal marketing push/budgeted revenue plan.
- Champion an omnichannel mindset in implementation of marketing campaigns
- Guide marketing channels on loyalty communication strategies to ensure that retention needs are integrated into appropriate communications and marketing channels and plans (i.e., website, email, mobile)
- Clearly and frequently communicate performance of the loyalty program against key metrics, including executive recaps, periodic performance reviews and daily insights
- Oversee vendors related to loyalty and CRM systems and functionality for optimal productivity
- Collaborate with Finance to develop an appropriate capital budget; update monthly and annual budget estimates and forecasts
- Collaborate with digital resources to maintain expertise in data architecture, system integrations and information flow
- Develop and update the expense budget necessary to support ongoing customer engagement
- Oversee customer information capture performance and work with data analysis resources to improve frequency and quality of capture to grow the database of qualified leads. Collaborate with digital team on improving cross platform availability of client data
- Assure quality of capture information and establish methods and standards to keep data accurate
- Oversee and perform customer segmentation analytics, target segmentation strategy formulation and customer journey mapping and implement productive tactics based on this insights
- Develop and implement CRM strategy inclusive of all marketing channels and retailing channels
- Collaborate with the omnichannel marketing group to optimize and personalize client interaction to drive increased sales
- 8+ years of experience in Retail and/or loyalty CRM marketing including experience defining, executing and leading loyalty marketing strategies, with proven ability to lead cross-functional teams and drive superior results
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related field; MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Experience leading development of advanced customer segmentation (RFM, behavioral, attitudinal, demographic) to drive pragmatic, results-oriented CRM strategy
- Advanced quantitative expertise a must; capable in applicable technical software related to CRM and loyalty analytics
- Hands-on program execution experience in a high-velocity dynamic environment
- Ability to influence teams across an organization
- Exceptional ability to critically evaluate complex business issues
- Proactive approach to data exploration and opportunity identification
- Superb attention to detail
- Exhibit behavioral attributes of being: High energy, resourceful, open-minded, can-do attitude, inspired by tough challenges, active-listening, self-starting, high-energy, flexible
WHAT WE OFFER
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- 401(k) with matching
- In-store retail discounts
To apply for this opening, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. On the subject line of your email, please indicate the job title.
At Bluemercury, we offer the world’s most innovative beauty products in a truly unique shopping experience. Our clients receive unparalleled technical product knowledge, expert advice and friendly service. In addition to skincare, makeup, haircare, and fragrance products, clients can be pampered by our skincare experts in our locations’ spas. Bluemercury’s innovative retailing model has been written about in Inc. Magazine, the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and has been the topic of numerous books.
This year we will be celebrating our 19th Anniversary! From a single storefront in Georgetown, Washington, DC, we have grown to over 100 retail locations in addition to our web business. We have been growing rapidly and we will continue opening stores as long as there is a customer seeking the highest quality products and honest, friendly, expert advice with the convenience of a neighborhood store.
This job description is not all inclusive. Bluemercury, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Bluemercury, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.