Artist Approved Brush Set
Artist Approved Brush Set
- Limited Edition
Get notified when Artist Approved Brush Set is back in stock
Get notified when Artist Approved Brush Set arrives
Artist Approved Brush Set is only available to BlueRewards members
FREE Ground shipping on all orders when you are a BlueRewards member. FREE 2-day delivery for orders over $150 for BlueRewards members. $20 for overnight delivery. Orders placed by 3 P.M. (Eastern) will be processed the same business day. Orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day. FREE returns on all orders within 60 days of purchase. FREE returns and exchanges in store for all online purchases
What it is: An artist-curated lineup of five best-in-class, travel-size brushes for start-to-finish makeup application. Wrapped in a luxe carrying case that's ready to gift and go.
- Travel-size Full Coverage Face Brush
- Travel-size Angled Face Brush
- Travel-size Eye Shadow Brush
- Travel-size Angle Eye Shadow Brush
- Travel-size Ultra Fine Eye Liner Brush
- Brush Case
What it does: Elevates everyone's makeup application skills up a level (or five). The brushes are ultra-soft on skin and designed to provide polished yet effortless application.
How to use:
- Travel-size Full Coverage Face Brush: Begin by brushing on foundation around the nose, then gently blend onto the rest of the skin. Be sure to add extra coverage where there's any redness.
- Travel-size Angled Face Brush: Use the flat edge of the brush to apply powder highlighters and finishing powders all over the face. Use the tapered edge of the brush when you want to add highlights to specific areas of the face—cheekbones, nose, chin, and forehead.
- Travel-size Eye Shadow Brush: Pick up eye shadow and gently tap off excess. Sweep over lower lid or from lashline to crease.
- Travel-size Angle Eye Shadow Brush: Use to apply all Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow formulas.
- Travel-size Ultra Fine Eye Liner Brush: Dip the tip of brush into gel or powder eyeliner and apply as close to the lashline as possible. Reapply for a thicker line, if desired. For wet lining, dampen brush slightly, then pick up powder formula.
Key BenefitsTravel Size
Beauty begins with you. When the brand was founded in 1991, this was our vision-and we champion it today. We make products that enhance, not hide, your true beauty, from undertone-correct foundation shades to a true-beauty-enhancing range of eye, cheek and lip makeup-plus skincare that delivers a natural, fresh complexion.Shop bobbi-brown