- Soothes and rebalances the scalp
- Delicately hydrates lengths
- Refreshes and nourishes scalp and hair
- Sea Salt: Natural purifying exfoliant.
- Plant-based moisturizing* agent: intensive & lasting hydration of the scalp.
- Pure Aloe Vera gel: Aloe vera offers a combination of vitamins, amino acids and nutrients to deeply hydrate the hair.
- Flaxseed oil: A superseed oil, enriched in fatty acids, boosts the hair fiber’s resilience and elasticity.
- Cleansing purifying scrub with sea salt: Apply a small amount to wet hair. Delicately massage the scalp, concentrating on the nape of the neck. Add a small amount of water, lather, then rinse thoroughly.
- Hydrating melting mask with aloe vera: Distribute a small amount through wet hair after shampooing, massage deeply from the scalp to the ends. Leave on for 2-3 minutes, add water to emulsify then rinse thoroughly.
At the age of 14, Christophe Robin discovered a “true and fascinating” passion: hair color. He decided to make it his career. At barely 19, he transformed the profession by changing the hair color of the world’s most famous models and created a new trend. The models, whose hair color he changed weekly during the fashion shows, needed deep care that could protect their hair from relentless processing, thus Christophe has worked with the most reputable formulators in order to develop his product line.