• Helps prevent sunburn, premature skin aging and hyperpigmentation.
• Protects against free radical damage.
• Helps to firm the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
• Lightweight, hydrating and fast-absorbing formula.
• Leaves behind zero white cast.
• Oil-free and reef safe.
• For all skin types.
• Dermatologist & allergy tested.
• Paraben & phthalate free.
• No animal testing.
• A highly concentrated, power-packed peptide helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines.
• Vitamin B5 helps to plump, replenish and nourish the skin's moisture level.
• Tamarind improves elasticity and hydrates while aloe and centella asiatica soothe the skin.
Homosalate 14.5%, Ethylhexyl Salicylate 5%, Avobenzone 3%
Water, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Hdi/Ppg/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Propanediol, Sorbeth-30 Tetraisostearate, Isododecane, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Vp/Acrylates/Lauryl Methacrylate Copolymer, Triacontanyl Pvp, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Alcohol, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tamarindus Indica Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Ppg-8 Ceteth-20, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Hydroxyethylcellulose
Caution: Avoid eyes and eye area. Rinse with cool water if eye contact should occur.
Bluemercury Co-Founder & CEO, Marla Beck, set out to create a streamlined, benefit-driven skincare collection that combined advanced actives, dermatologist-loved ingredients and high-performance naturals. The result was M-61. This gluten-free and vegan friendly skincare collection is formulated with the highest quality ingredients so clients can feel good about what they're putting on their skin. All products must pass an extensive ingredient screening and are free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances and dyes.