• Helps to exfoliate and improve the skin’s tone, texture and clarity.
• Helps to restore skin's elasticity.
• Soothes and softens.
• Unscented, non-greasy formula.
- Gluten-free & vegan.
- Dermatologist & allergy tested.
- Paraben & phthalate free.
- Synthetic fragrance-free.
- Free of synthetic dyes.
- No animal testing.
- Glycolic and salicylic acid help reduce pore size, reduce the appearance of fine lines and improve the skin’s tone, texture and clarity.
- Vitamin K helps to reduce the appearance of spider veins and combats dry, rosacea-like patches.
- Shea butter and coconut oil work to provide deep and lasting hydration.
- Aloe works to soothe the skin.
You may also like
Bluemercury Co-Founder & CEO, Marla Beck, set out to create a streamlined, benefit-driven skincare collection that combined advanced actives, dermatologist-loved ingredients and high-performance naturals. The result was M-61. This gluten-free and vegan friendly skincare collection is formulated with the highest quality ingredients so clients can feel good about what they're putting on their skin. All products must pass an extensive ingredient screening and are free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances and dyes.