Please note NARS Eyeshadows are high performance formulas developed to be lightweight for increased blendability and instant payoff which may result in occasional dusting.
THREE ASSORTMENTS OF COLORS AND FINISHES - Soft Essentials: Buttery mattes and lustrous satins. Basic and neutral shades, the essentials for every artistry palette. - Precious Metals: Metallic shimmers. Shimmery shades to create soft pops of color or build dimension. - Pure Pops: Bright, saturated pop colors. Vivid shades to create unexpected looks and push the limits of artistry.
CUSTOMIZED ARTIST PALETTES - Magnetic eyeshadow pans are easily removable for use in refillable palettes.
- Apply shadow directly on top of Tinted Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base to create full intensity that lasts all day.
- Versatile formula can be used as an eyeshadow or liner, applied wet or dry.
- The wide range of shades and finishes allow you to create endless looks.
- For Soft Essentials: Use #40 Eyeshadow Brush to pat and blend shadow for all-over lid color. #44 Precision Contour Brush allows for targeted application in the bridge or inner corner. Use #42 Blending Eyeshadow Brush to diffuse and soften color.
- For Precious Metals: Use #41 Diffusing Brush to apply all-over sheer shimmer. To transform eyeliner, use #45 Smudge Brush with shadow over liner. Blend and diffuse.
- For Pure Pops: Use #41 Diffusing Brush to pack on dense color and create dramatic dimension. The distinct shape of #43 Wide Contour Eyeshadow Brush diffuses and blends edges and accentuates color in the bridge. Apply brighter shades in targeted areas with #44 Precision Contour Brush.
Modern. Audacious. Iconic. Born from François Nars’ fascination with color and texture, NARS Cosmetics is known for its fashion-forward color spectrum, luxurious textures, exquisite design and elevated makeup artistry.