Suitable for Vegetarians
- Iron, L-lysine, B12 and Vitamin C work in combination to help provide Iron binding protein to the hair follicles and to increase oxygen supply.
- Biotin (Vitamin H) – part of the B complex group of vitamins. All B vitamins help the body to convert food (carbohydrates) into fuel (glucose), which is used to produce energy.
- B Complex Vitamins also help the body metabolize fats and protein. They are needed for healthy hair (as well as skin, eyes and liver). They also help the nervous system function properly.
- Vitamin B12 and Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) work in the same way as Biotin.
- Selenium helps the conversion of certain thyroid hormones. Insufficient Selenium could result in not enough of the tissue active thyroid hormone circulating, and this in turn can cause hair loss, or poorer hair growth.
- Vitamin D important to everything, as it is essential in cell turnover and we know that there is a Vitamin D receptor in every hair follicle. People these days are generally low in Vitamin D, partly due to sunscreen, and partly due to our more indoor lifestyle.
Formulated by the world’s leading Trichologists – think of them as hair and scalp doctors – this award-winning range offers products that create the foundations for LIFE CHANGING HAIR. Recognized as the leading authority in hair health, their founder Philip Kingsley was known as 'the hair doctor' and was responsible for coining (and solving…) the phrase ‘bad hair day’. With 50 years of expertise being poured into his award-winning haircare products, you'll be left with healthy, beautiful hair.