- Hyalronic Acid: A powerful humectant (moisture-binding ingredient) that keeps skin plump and hydrated.
- Kojic Acid: Derived from mushrooms, functions primarily as a skin-lightening and brightening agent to treat hyperpigmentation.
- Arbutin: A molecule extracted from the bearberry plant that prevents the formation of melanin, providing gentle lightening and brightening effects.
- Cucumber: Contains anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties to soothe red, irritated skin.
- Thyme: Contains anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties to soothe red, irritated skin.
Established in 1997, SkinCeuticals' mission is to improve skin health. SkinCeuticals makes one simple promise to provide advanced skincare backed by science. Made in the USA, SkinCeuticals is recommended by dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and other skincare professionals. SkinCeuticals clinical skincare is formulated to correct signs of aging, protect healthy skin, and prevent future damage.