- Fights premature ageing - a high dose of antioxidants fights rogue free radicals that contribute to cellular ageing plus helps stabilise and repair damaged cells*.
- Boosts skin radiance - bio-fermented wholefood probiotics and prebiotics populate your gut with good bacteria to help foster naturally radiant skin*.
- Eases digestion - every 15ml serve contains naturally occurring, digestive-balancing probiotics to help support healthy skin and a robust microbiome*.
- Bio-fermented papaya - rich in beauty nutrients including antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins A, B and C, carotene, magnesium, potassium and plant proteolytic enzymes to help you digest proteins, carbohydrates and fats for optimal nutrient absorption.
- Bio-fermented pomegranate - packed with natural antioxidants, folic acid, vitamins A, C and E, magnesium, iron, ellagic acid to help prevent collagen breakdown and punicic acid to strengthen your skin and stimulate cell regeneration*.
- Bio-fermented green tea - a natural antioxidant rich in anti-inflammatory catechins and polyphenols to boost your skin health and overall wellbeing*.
- Vitamin E - an antioxidant that neutralises oxidative damage from free radicals to help prevent cellular ageing, dry skin and collagen breakdown*.
Carla Oates launched The Beauty Chef in 2012 after healing her own family’s skin issues and discovering that beautiful skin begins with a healthy gut, hence the philosophy; ‘Beauty begins in the belly”. Using a unique bio-fermentation process that supercharges its wholefood formulas and creates a natural broad-spectrum probiotic, The Beauty Chef offers a complete range of powerful and delicious inner beauty products.