- Boosts collagen synthesis - a bio-synergistic blend of vitamin C and zinc work in harmony to fortify skin and nails*.
- Helps protect the skin’s structural proteins - bio-fermented foods rich in vitamin C and antioxidants help to protect the skin’s building blocks*.
- Nourishes skin and fights free radicals - a potent, bio-fermented blend of antioxidants helps protect skin from premature ageing caused by environmental damage*.
- Supports gut health - every 15ml serve delivers a live, broad-spectrum dose of natural probiotics to balance the microbiome and enhance digestive health plus improve skin radiance and overall well being*.
- Bio-fermented maqui berries - one of the most antioxidant-rich foods on the planet, packed with anthocyanins and ellagic acid to boost skin health, fight free radical damage and prevent premature ageing*.
- Bio-fermented acai berries - a powerful antioxidant superfood to mop up free radicals that damage collagen and elastin proteins*.
- Bio-fermented blueberries - a great source of skin-strengthening vitamins A and C, fibre, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory anthocyanins to help prevent collagen breakdown*.
- Bio-fermented papaya - an antioxidant-rich source of vitamins A, B and C, carotene, magnesium, potassium and an enzyme called papain which improves digestion and nutrient absorption*.
- Grape seed extract - rich in proanthocyanidins which research shows helps to protect elastin and collagen from degradation*.
Carla Oates launched The Beauty Chef in 2012 after healing her own family’s skin issues and discovering that beautiful skin begins with a healthy gut, hence the philosophy; ‘Beauty begins in the belly”. Using a unique bio-fermentation process that supercharges its wholefood formulas and creates a natural broad-spectrum probiotic, The Beauty Chef offers a complete range of powerful and delicious inner beauty products.