- Hydrates your body and skin - electrolyte-rich coconut water helps rehydrate your cells by replacing minerals and fluids lost during daily activities*.
- Boosts circulation - better hydration leads to an increase in circulation and oxygenation of the blood, boosting your overall skin health*.
- Fights free radical damage - contains aloe vera, a skin-boosting adaptogen, to help your skin combat environmental stress*.
- Promotes better digestion - nutrients in the bio-fermented wholefood ingredients are better absorbed by your cells for maximum nutritional benefits*.
- Harmonises gut health - every 15ml serve is packed with natural probiotics to improve your skin’s ecosystem and help balance your gut by increasing beneficial microbiota.
- Bio-fermented coconut water - rich in natural electrolytes to replace minerals and fluids lost during daily activities. Also contains health-boosting cytokines and lauric acid (essential for cell growth) and antioxidants to help fight free radicals, balance pH levels and help keep connective tissue hydrated and strong*.
- Bio-fermented aloe vera - antioxidant-rich and full of beta-carotene plus vitamins C and E to help boost the skin’s natural repair process. It is also packed with minerals, enzymes and amino acids to help aid digestion and support good gut health. A natural adaptogen that supports the body during times of stress*.
- Bio-fermented lemon myrtle - a native Australian plant rich in citral, a powerful microbial used to help remedy digestive issues*. Also rich in skin-protective antioxidants*.
Carla Oates launched The Beauty Chef in 2012 after healing her own family’s skin issues and discovering that beautiful skin begins with a healthy gut, hence the philosophy; ‘Beauty begins in the belly”. Using a unique bio-fermentation process that supercharges its wholefood formulas and creates a natural broad-spectrum probiotic, The Beauty Chef offers a complete range of powerful and delicious inner beauty products.