- Cleans sweaty hair
- Absorbs oil
- Helps eliminate odors
- No white cast or residue
- White Bamboo Extract and Silica: help absorb oil and refresh sweaty hair.
- UV filters: help protect hair from the drying effects of the sun.
- Shake super-well.
- Section damp or sweaty hair, and apply 2-4 pumps about 6 inches away from roots.
- Let sit for 15-30 seconds, then shake out with fingers or brush through to cleanse and refresh.
- This bi-phase formula contains powders to help absorb oil and refresh hair. Visible separation and settling is normal – but shake (super) well before using.
- Use a towel to absorb excess sweat where hair’s damp from the workout – usually at the roots, in the nape, and behind the ears. Then, shake and spray hair in sections.
- After applying, tousle hair with hands, brush through, or towel-dry to distribute (and get rid of moisture).
- To dry fast, blow-dry on cool.
Bumble and bumble began as a New York salon in 1977, where they clipped, colored, and styled their way into prominence with a legendary editorial team, strong design ethic, and a line of extraordinary products. Created by stylists to give hairdressers and clients what they couldn't find elsewhere, their high-performance products were made to be mixed and layered for a broad range of effects that would stand up to the demands of photo studios and fashion shows.