The health and safety of our store teams and clients is our highest priority. We are proud of our cleaning protocols and we’d like to share them with you.
We are a licensed establishment and take guidance from the CDC to create protocols for a safe environment.
In addition to following all CDC guidelines –
- Estheticians have all completed retraining on cleaning and safety protocols to ensure the safety of all clients and staff.
- Each day, Bluemercury team members have their temperature checked upon arrival.
- Appointment times are staggered to allow time for extensive cleaning of the spa room and equipment between services.
- Services are by appointment only, no walk-ins. This is to limit the number of clients in the space.
- Estheticians are required to wear a face mask and gloves.
- During service, tools are kept in a disinfectant tray when not in use.
- Clients and team members are encouraged to stay home and are sent home, if they present with signs or symptoms of infections
- Clients are encouraged to NOT arrive early for their service as we are limiting the number of clients in our stores.
- Upon arrival, clients must have their temperature checked and complete a “Wellness Questionnaire”
- Clients are required to wear a face covering, when entering the store and during treatments.