The Rich Cream
- Visibly reduces the signs of aging and environmental damage.
- Deeply hydrates to help relieve dry skin.
- Softens appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Evens tone and texture.
- Protects skin from free radical damage and oxidative
- Contains water-based ingredients suspended in oils,
- giving it a rich, emollient feel on skin.
- TFC8®: A complex of natural amino acids, high-grade vitamins and synthesized molecules naturally found in skin, which guides key nutrients and powerful natural ingredients to cells, creating an optimal environment for renewal.
- Evening Primrose Oil: A seed oil rich in omega fatty acids and linoleic acid, that helps reduce moisture loss and provide soothing, clarifying properties.
- Squalane: A powerful humectant that improves moisture retention.
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate): A skin-conditioning should be hyphenated that supports barrier function to optimize hydration levels in the skin and protect from environmental aggressors.
- In upward sweeping motions, massage the cream along your jawline.
- Sweep from your nose to your ears and across your forehead and massage cream over the cheeks to your temples.
- Apply from the base of the neck to the tip of the chin and take any excess cream and massage over the décolleté.
Developed by a world-leading expert in stem cell research, Professor Augustinus Bader has spent thirty years unlocking the body’s innate processes to self-heal. The result? Game-changing skincare that uses a unique Trigger Factor Complex called TFC8® to optimize skin health, visibly reduce the damage caused by environmental stressors, and restore skin radiance.