- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
- Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil
- Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract: Signature blend of oils and extracts to provide conditioning, softening and shine properties to hair. Formulated with UV Filters to help protect hair against the drying effects of the sun.
Pro-Tips: Fine hair: To control application, spray onto hands and apply from mid-lengths to ends. -Medium-to-thick hair: Spray all over, from roots to ends—or wherever hair is most dry. -To use as a leave-in treatment, spray onto wet hair and then slick back into your fave style. -Spray onto hair after a dip in the pool or ocean, to moisturize, detangle, and protect hair against UV rays. -Honestly? You can’t use too much. Apply until your strands feel soft and smooth.
Bumble and bumble began as a New York salon in 1977, where they clipped, colored, and styled their way into prominence with a legendary editorial team, strong design ethic, and a line of extraordinary products. Created by stylists to give hairdressers and clients what they couldn't find elsewhere, their high-performance products were made to be mixed and layered for a broad range of effects that would stand up to the demands of photo studios and fashion shows.