- Beta-Carotene is a naturally derived antioxidant predominantly found in many orange/red vegetables such as carrots. It is used in Vitamin A production and gives an orange tint when used in skin care products.
- Cocoa Butter is a yellowy lipid expressed from the roasted seeds of the cocoa plant. It is solid at room temperature but melts at body temperature. It softens and lubricates skin and is used in a variety of skin care formulations.
- Sesame Oil, which is a refined moisturizing oil derived from Sesame Seeds, has the same emollient properties as other nut and vegetable oils and is commonly used as a carrier oil for skin care products. Absorbs easily and softens the skin.
• Allow to remain and soak in several minutes before dressing
• Apply after bath or shower or anytime, as often as necessary
You may also like
Kiehl's was founded in 1851 as an old-world apothecary in New York's Lower East Side neighborhood. Their fine formulations have always been made with the most unique natural ingredients found the world over. Today, Kiehl's serves customers everywhere skin and hair care formulas derived from the most unique natural ingredients.