Matte Shades: Rosé, Chai, Ginger, Strawberry, Kir Royale
Sheen Shades: Sangria, Pomegranate, Fresco, Peach, Grapefruit
• Before applying powder blush, always set skin first with Translucent Powder for the most even and smooth application.
• Pick up product with Cheek Colour Brush or Angled Cheek Colour Brush.
• Desaturate the color on the back of your hand to distribute pigment evenly through bristles.
• Apply to apples of cheeks in soft sweeping circular motion and blend for an even and sheer application.
• For a bold matte look, release more blush color by gently tapping the bristles on the cheeks, or re-prep the brush and repeat application.
• Focus on the center of the apple and build the color to the intensity you desire.
Flawless Has Many Faces. Laura Mercier is a world-renowned makeup artist and creator of Laura Mercier Cosmetics, Skincare, Body & Bath, and Fragrance. Known for her specialty of creating the flawless face, Laura Mercier creates looks that are both flawless and accentuate one’s natural beauty.