• Soothes and softens dry skin.
• Helps improve skin’s elasticity.
• Formulated with a plant-based oil that absorbs into skin on a deeper level.
- Gluten-free & vegan
- Dermatologist & allergy tested
- Paraben & phthalate free
- Synthetic fragrance-free
- Free of synthetic dyes
- No animal testing
- Plant-derived squalane from sugar cane acts as an anti-inflammatory, balances oil production and helps to rejuvenate skin’s appearance by restoring suppleness and preventing moisture loss
- Peptides help to promote firming and reduce the appearance of fine lines Aloe and centella asiatica soothe the skin
- Natural tamarind helps to improve elasticity
- Jojoba oil helps to provide deep and lasting hydration
You may also like
Bluemercury Co-Founder & CEO, Marla Beck, set out to create a streamlined, benefit-driven skincare collection that combined advanced actives, dermatologist-loved ingredients and high-performance naturals. The result was M-61. This gluten-free and vegan friendly skincare collection is formulated with the highest quality ingredients so clients can feel good about what they're putting on their skin. All products must pass an extensive ingredient screening and are free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances and dyes.