- Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles over time
- Works to supplement naturally recurring collagen
- Helps to stimulate cell renewal
- Helps to improve the skin's elasticity and tone
- Helps protect against free radicals
- Nourishes and restores moisture
- Faster, deeper absorption due to plant-based formula
- Lightweight, silky, refreshing gel-cream texture
- Creates a smooth, renewed, healthy-looking complexion
- Gluten-free & vegan
- Dermatologist & allergy tested
- Paraben & phthalate free
- Synthetic fragrance-free
- Free of synthetic dyes
- No animal testing
- Plant-based collagen combined with a powerful bio-peptide work to supplement naturally recurring collagen and help to stimulate cell renewal, visibly reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles over time.
- Vitamin B5 binds water to the skin, helping to plump, replenish moisture and reinforce the skin’s barrier.
- Antioxidants Japanese lemon balm and kakadu plum extract help to protect against free radicals and reinforce naturally recurring hyaluronic acid and collagen levels, leaving skin looking smooth and luminous.
For best results, use twice daily.
Caution: Avoid eyes and eye area. Rinse with cool water if eye contact should occur.
Bluemercury Co-Founder & CEO, Marla Beck, set out to create a streamlined, benefit-driven skincare collection that combined advanced actives, dermatologist-loved ingredients and high-performance naturals. The result was M-61. This gluten-free and vegan friendly skincare collection is formulated with the highest quality ingredients so clients can feel good about what they're putting on their skin. All products must pass an extensive ingredient screening and are free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances and dyes.