• Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines.
• Aids in improving skin's elasticity.
• Hydrates and soothes skin.
- Dermatologist & allergy tested
- Paraben & phthalate free
- Synthetic fragrance-free. Sulfate-free
- Free of synthetic dyes
- No animal testing.
- Peptides: help promote firming and visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Vitamin B5: binds water to the skin, helping to plump and replenish the skin’s moisture level.
- Natural tamarind: helps to improve hydration levels
- Aloe and Centella Asiatica: help to soothe
You may also like
Bluemercury Co-Founder & CEO, Marla Beck, set out to create a streamlined, benefit-driven skincare collection that combined advanced actives, dermatologist-loved ingredients and high-performance naturals. The result was M-61. This gluten-free and vegan friendly skincare collection is formulated with the highest quality ingredients so clients can feel good about what they're putting on their skin. All products must pass an extensive ingredient screening and are free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances and dyes.