• Visibly brightens and illuminates dull skin.
• Promotes a more even skin tone.
• Helps to protect against environmental stressors.
• Helps improve skin’s elasticity.
• Soothes and softens.
• Stabilized formula helps prevent oxidation.
• Dermatologist & allergy tested.
• Paraben & phthalate free.
• Synthetic fragrance-free.
• Free of synthetic dyes.
• No animal testing.
- 20% stabilized vitamin C helps to support naturally-recurring collagen production, promote a more even skin tone, diminish the look of dark spots and helps to protect against environmental stressors.
- Gallic acid, vitamin B3 and licorice help to naturally brighten and diminish the appearance of discoloration.
- Vitamin E and sea buckthorn hydrate and nourish the skin.
- Proprietary super cocktail of apple, watermelon rind and lentil extracts binds water to the skin, helping to replenish moisture levels, improve elasticity and increase hydration.
You may also like
Bluemercury Co-Founder & CEO, Marla Beck, set out to create a streamlined, benefit-driven skincare collection that combined advanced actives, dermatologist-loved ingredients and high-performance naturals. The result was M-61. This gluten-free and vegan friendly skincare collection is formulated with the highest quality ingredients so clients can feel good about what they're putting on their skin. All products must pass an extensive ingredient screening and are free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances and dyes.